Saturday, April 4, 2009

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Last night i got tagged by cheryl at the shoppe! so its taken me almost 24 hours just to get this done.

We are supposed to post the 6th picture from the 6th folder in our photo files and then tag 6 more people and ask them to do the same.

Since my ignorance seems to take over when things like this come along... would you believe i had to get mike (my husband!) to help me out. jeez... so anyway here's my little guy, max, just after bath time! can you believe he can get that look with no hair gel!!!



ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME?

so now its YOUR TURN!


TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!
oh yeah, feel free to visit my blog anytime!

http://www.lifeattheshoppe.blogspot.blog/
my email is jkburnett61@charter.net

1 comment:

Shelley said...

What an adorable little face!! Max is such a cutie!

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M. Schulz