Thursday, September 2, 2010

leaping out of my box?

i can't believe i'm actually going to try this~! i'm a bit scared of the fact that i'm really in a box and never thought of it that way. but surely i am. there is so much i would love to change about myself. everything from getting on a schedule and staying on it to decluttering my entire home. (my husband would think he had died and gone to heaven!) if only for that reason i haven't already done it speaks volumes about me. i suppose i've been quite selfish. so sad. it is said that if you do one particular thing for 21 days it becomes a habit. well. in this "leap of faith," basically, we have 30 days. more than enough time to change so much! right? so, that being said... here i go;)

No comments:

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M. Schulz